There are several industries that use S235JR and DX51 steel grades. These industries include:
1. Construction: Both S235JR and DX51 steel grades are commonly used in the construction industry for structural and building purposes. They offer good strength and durability, making them suitable for construction projects such as bridges, buildings, and infrastructure.
2. Automotive: S235JR steel grade is often used in the automotive industry for manufacturing various components, including chassis, frames, and structural parts. This steel grade provides good weldability and formability, making it ideal for automotive applications.
3. Manufacturing: Both S235JR and DX51 steel grades find applications in various manufacturing sectors, such as machinery production, equipment manufacturing, and fabrication. They are used in the production of various components and parts due to their excellent mechanical properties and versatility.
4. Energy: S235JR and DX51 steel grades are utilized in the energy sector for the construction of pipelines, storage tanks, and transmission structures. They offer high strength and resistance to corrosion, making them suitable for these applications.
5. Furniture: DX51 steel grade is commonly used in the furniture industry for manufacturing metal furniture frames and components. Its high formability and corrosion resistance make it a popular choice for furniture manufacturers.
6. HVAC and ventilation systems: S235JR steel grade is widely used in the HVAC and ventilation industry for manufacturing ductwork and ventilation systems. It provides good ductility and reliability, making it suitable for these applications.
Overall, S235JR and DX51 steel grades are versatile and widely used in various industries due to their excellent mechanical properties, formability, and strength. Their specific usage areas may vary depending on the industry and application requirements.