1. Automotive industry: Both DD12 and DX52 steel grades are commonly used in the automotive industry for various applications such as body panels, chassis components, and structural reinforcements.
2. Construction industry: These steel grades are also used in the construction industry for applications like building frameworks, roofing, and structural components.
3. Energy sector: DD12 and DX52 steel grades find usage in the energy sector, particularly in the manufacturing of pipelines, storage tanks, and pressure vessels.
4. Manufacturing industry: Various manufacturing industries, including machinery and equipment manufacturers, utilize these steel grades in the production of parts and components that require high strength and durability.
5. Aerospace industry: While DD12 and DX52 may not be the primary steel grades used in the aerospace industry, they can be found in certain aerospace applications that require a combination of strength and cost-effectiveness.
It’s important to note that these steel grades may have additional usage areas based on specific applications and requirements within each industry.